The Coil, Cotton & Wool- Organic Mattress
Regular price $1,119.00
The Coil, Cotton & Wool Organic Mattress from Ivy Organics is a traditional coil mattress made with individually nested coils and GOTS Certified-Organic Cotton & Wool
The Coil, Cotton & Wool Organic Mattress rates at a 2 when it comes to firmness. It has a conforming smooth surface that offers incredible support by utilizing individual coils of varying diameters. This organic mattress is ideal for children or for anyone looking for a real organic mattress that does not contain latex. This organic mattress is also ideal for layering, using one of Ivy Organics toppers for designing the ultimate sleep experience.
SURFACE PADDING & MATERIALS
- The covering is 100% certified organic cotton damask (North Carolina)
- The padding and filling is 100% certified organic cruelty-free wool™ (Oregon)
- The padding and filling is 100% certified organic cotton (Texas)
- SUPPORT SYSTEM
- A support base that utilizes recycled steel to create a nested, individually pocketed coil network. The diameter of the coil differs throughout the mattress offering optimal support and contouring.
- The coils are padded with organic cruelty-free wool™ and certified organic cotton.
- The entire organic mattress is stitched together to increase longevity and comfort by preventing the layers of padding from shifting, maintaining the structure and integrity of the mattress.
- Mattress height – 10”
- Adjustable base friendly – No
- Two-sided (can be flipped) – Yes
- This mattress needs to be supported by slats no more than 1” apart or placed on a proper foundation.
- Queen and King size mattresses using a frame must have center support legs from the middle of the mattress going down to the floor.
- Ivy Organics mattresses are too substantial to be vacuum-packed and squeezed into a little box. When the mattress arrives, you can immediately go to sleep.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact us. We want your mattress to last and be comfortable for many, many years