The Cooper | Organic Mattress | Ivy Organics
Regular price $1,999.00
The Cooper Organic Mattress from Ivy Organics
The Cooper Organic Mattress ranks at a 4 for comfort. It has a harmonious, smooth surface that is supported by multiple layers of lofty certified-organic cruelty-free wool™ and soft certified organic cotton. This Organic Mattress is ideal for anyone looking for a handmade luxury certified Organic Mattress that does not contain latex. The Cooper is also perfect for layering using either Ivy Organics 2” or 4” certified organic cruelty-free wool™ topper.
SURFACE PADDING & MATERIALS
- The covering is 100% certified-organic cotton knit (North Carolina)
- The cushioning is 100% certified-organic cruelty-free wool™ (Oregon)
- The padding is 100% certified-organic cotton (Texas)
- A support base that utilizes recycled steel to create a nested, individually pocketed coil network. The diameter of the coil differs throughout the mattress offering optimal support and contouring.
- The coils are padded with felted certified-organic cruelty-free wool™ and certified-organic cotton.
- The entire mattress is stitched and tufted together to increase longevity, stability, and comfort. These extra steps prevent the layers of padding from shifting and the cover from twisting, maintaining the structure and integrity of the mattress.
- Mattress height – 11”
- Adjustable base friendly – Yes
- Two-sided (can be flipped) – Yes
- This mattress needs to be supported by slats no more than 1” apart or placed on a proper foundation.
- Queen and King size organic mattresses using a frame must have center support legs from the middle of the mattress going down to the floor.
- Ivy Organics mattresses are too substantial to be vacuum-packed and squeezed into a little box. When the mattress arrives, you can immediately go to sleep.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact us. We want your mattress to last and be comfortable for many, many years.