Regular price $3,439.00
What does it feel like:
Firmness scale 1-10 with 1 = Extraordinarily Firm and 10 = Ultra Plush.
The Ivy Organics "Baxter" has a firmness level of 5. It has a soft, contouring feel on the surface with firm support underneath. The smooth, flat surface utilizes multiple layers of soft certified organic cotton and certified-organic cruelty-free wool™, which absorbs movement and provides optimum comfort and support.
SURFACE PADDING & MATERIALS
- The covering is 100% certified organic cotton Knit (North Carolina)
- The cushioning is 100% certified organic cruelty-free wool™ (Oregon)
- The padding is 100% certified organic cotton (Texas)
- 100% certified organic Dunlop latex rubber.
- The certified organic latex is double wrapped in certified organic cruelty-free felted wool™ and certified-organic cotton.
- The entire mattress is stitched and tufted together to increase longevity, stability, and comfort. These extra steps prevent the layers of padding from shifting and the cover from twisting, maintaining the structure and integrity of the mattress.
- Mattress height – 11.25”
- Adjustable base friendly – Yes
- One-sided (can be flipped) – No
- This mattress should not be placed on a solid piece of wood or the floor. This mattress requires air flow to dissipate moisture.
- This mattress needs to be supported by slats no more than 1” apart or placed on a proper foundation.
- Queen and King size mattresses using a frame must have center support legs from the middle of the mattress going down to the floor.
- Ivy Organics mattresses are too substantial to be vacuum packed and squeezed into a little box. When the mattress arrives, you can immediately go to sleep.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact us. We want your mattress to last and be comfortable for many, many years.