Wayani® mattresses are constructed by marrying both natural and organic materials and are then carefully crafted by hand in Los Angeles, California. It is the safest sleep available without using 100% organic materials like the brand's predecessor, Ivy Organics®.
Wayani® starts with individually nested coils that provide a more consistent sleep surface and then strategically builds in layers for comfort using organic cotton, organic latex, natural fibers, and high-performance CertiPUR-US foam, allowing for the mattress to cradle the body, relieve tension, and provide a perfect body balance for a restorative night's sleep.
CertiPUR-US Foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants.
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)